Message Board

Notes from Larry:

I wish to thank those of you who come to this site even though I have been absent for quite some time. This site has a very important purpose. There is much to say and much to hear from all of you.

For those of you who might be wondering about m;y health, I am happy to report that I have fully recovered and am healthier and stronger then I have been in over 20 years. My health was not my reason for my absence. I just needed some time away and appreciate your understanding. I will, however, be back right after the New Year.

Volunteer
Please contact me at volunteer@goldmansachs666.com of you would like to participate. There is a lot happening and -
"Together We Can and Must Make A Difference".
Many of you have important messages and information the public needs to see. This can be your forum too. Email them to: info@GS666.org or volunteer to post to: volunteer@goldmansachs666.com.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Media Inquiries: media @GoldmanSachs666.com
General Info: info@GS666.org
Volunteer Info: volunteer@GoldmanSachs666.com
To Larry: Larry@GoldmanSachs666.com
_____________________________________________

September 17, 2009

Obama and His Acorn Ties - Race Related

I find it interesting that Obama was fast to come out and chastise a white policeman who legally arrested Professor Gates . . . even before Obama had the facts. Here we have our President playing the race card when he boldly came out slamming the police, when as it turns out, it was his friends Professor Gates who was in the wrong. It was his friend who show disregard and disrespect for the system this country function on.

But now, with video tape after video tape coming out about Acorn, the President is silent. Not only was Obama an Acorn attorney, but he was elected with the help of what many believe to be voter fraud committed by Acorn in signing up voters.

And now, with allegations flying that Acorn has quotas to fill to put people in houses . . . they can't afford, the President is silent.

Me? I'm not a racist. Not even close. I attended Asbury Park High School during the race riots of 1969 and graduated from Asbury Park High School.

The President? I truly believe he is a racist. He doesn't have to say a thing. His actions speak louder than words. His plans speak louder than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment