Message Board

Notes from Larry:

I wish to thank those of you who come to this site even though I have been absent for quite some time. This site has a very important purpose. There is much to say and much to hear from all of you.

For those of you who might be wondering about m;y health, I am happy to report that I have fully recovered and am healthier and stronger then I have been in over 20 years. My health was not my reason for my absence. I just needed some time away and appreciate your understanding. I will, however, be back right after the New Year.

Volunteer
Please contact me at volunteer@goldmansachs666.com of you would like to participate. There is a lot happening and -
"Together We Can and Must Make A Difference".
Many of you have important messages and information the public needs to see. This can be your forum too. Email them to: info@GS666.org or volunteer to post to: volunteer@goldmansachs666.com.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Media Inquiries: media @GoldmanSachs666.com
General Info: info@GS666.org
Volunteer Info: volunteer@GoldmanSachs666.com
To Larry: Larry@GoldmanSachs666.com
_____________________________________________

September 4, 2009

This Should Be Obama's Theme Song

For those of you that I have pissed off by launching this website, the biggest complaint seems to be that Bush is more responsible. I agree. Bush gave the keys to the world to King Henry. But Obama promised CHANGE. Not only did he fail to come through on his promise, but he has let all of Bush's crap stand. Obama had the ability to unwind much of the damage, but instead he decided to let the Banksters and Gangsters continue to pull his strings.

The video below sums it all up . . .


1 comment:

  1. This Video says nothing. The politicians are between a rock and a hard place. If they want to do the right thing the bankers just ruin them. Lets keep the blame where it belongs, on the Wall St Scum.

    ReplyDelete