Message Board

Notes from Larry:

I wish to thank those of you who come to this site even though I have been absent for quite some time. This site has a very important purpose. There is much to say and much to hear from all of you.

For those of you who might be wondering about m;y health, I am happy to report that I have fully recovered and am healthier and stronger then I have been in over 20 years. My health was not my reason for my absence. I just needed some time away and appreciate your understanding. I will, however, be back right after the New Year.

Volunteer
Please contact me at volunteer@goldmansachs666.com of you would like to participate. There is a lot happening and -
"Together We Can and Must Make A Difference".
Many of you have important messages and information the public needs to see. This can be your forum too. Email them to: info@GS666.org or volunteer to post to: volunteer@goldmansachs666.com.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Media Inquiries: media @GoldmanSachs666.com
General Info: info@GS666.org
Volunteer Info: volunteer@GoldmanSachs666.com
To Larry: Larry@GoldmanSachs666.com
_____________________________________________

September 17, 2010

Barack Obama: Listen To What George Carlin Had To Say

Last Words (book)Image via WikipediaYes, George Carlin,I always considered one of the greatest comedians ever became more and more politically outspoken as he grew older.  He made statements and observations that were right on target and had he lived longer he would have seen he was right.

This clip was published by The Daily Bail and I wish to thank them for making us aware of it.  They also  give us 4 more of Carlin's videos to view - all of whihc also make sense.  To view The Daily Gail...click here.
The Daily Bail call this a MUST SEE video and I fully agree with them.

The Truth About Wall Street And Washington (MUST SEE) »

WARNING:  This video contains profanity and viewers should be warned that the content may not be suitable for minors.

Now, George Carlin's "The American Dream".
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment